Terms of Service - AutoComplete+ Personal
http://www.autocompleteplus.com ( "Website" or "Site") is a website that provides a free software product named AutoComplete+ Personal ("Software"), operated by Cloud Power LLC ("Company"). By using the information, Software available through this Site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. If you do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions, you must leave the Site immediately and do not use the Software. Any further access of the Site will be considered as an acceptance of the terms and conditions stated below. Company may modify this agreement at any time and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to be bound to any changes to this agreement when you use the Site after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review the Terms of Conditions regularly to ensure you are updated with the changes.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website, its content, web design, software, feed, and underlying technology are properties of the Company, and are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the copyrighted content on the Site without written consent of the company. Any use of the trademarks or any other copyrighted content on the site without prior written consent of the Company is strictly prohibited.
Your conduct on the Site or using the Software
You alone are responsible for your conduct on the Site. Without limitation to the foregoing, you agree that you will not use the Site or Software to take any of the following actions:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
- Publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, the Site, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other materialIf you are using a free account you are not permitted to;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site, servers, or networks;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the Site infrastructure;
- Engage in any illegal activities.
Unauthorized access to the Site is a breach of these Terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access the Site, or Software by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Company for use in accessing the Site. You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of the Site. Use of the Site is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit the Company right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site.
Third-party sites, products, and Services
Delivery of Search Suggestions
By accessing the Site or downloading the Software, you hereby grant permission to display search suggestions and/or results through the Software. The timing, frequency, placement of these suggestions are determined solely by the Software.
The information, services and products available to you on this Web site may contain errors and is subject to periods of interruption. While the Company does its to maintain the information, services and products it offers on the Site, the Company cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this Web Site.
THE SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL CLOUD POWER LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF CLOUD POWER LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO CEASE USING THE WEB SITE.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cloud Power LLC, its officers, directors, owners, agents and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, the violation of these terms and conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or other user of the message boards using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Cloud Power LLC reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
Cloud Power LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify, add or erase at any time parts of its web Content. Moreover, Cloud Power LLC has the right to modify the terms of the present Agreement, at any time and without prior warning. You are to verify the Agreement from time to time, because you acknowledge that you are subject to the modifications as soon as they are posted on the web. If at any moment, some services provided by Cloud Power LLC can be subject to other terms than these stated above, Cloud Power LLC shall post a visible announcement on the website, regarding the specific regulations for that matter.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of THE UNITED STATES. In the event that any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed by a court to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the messages contained on the website, or the use of the website, must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose.
Terms of Service - AutoComplete+ Global
By using the AutoCompletePlus web sites ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
AutoCompletePlus reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://autocompleteplus.com/terms.php
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While AutoCompletePlus prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that AutoCompletePlus cannot be responsible for the terms on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your account may only be used by the registered domains - a single account shared by unspecified domains is not permitted.
- If you are using a free account you are not permitted to customize and remove the sponsored powered by AutoComplete+ hyperlink.
- One domain or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Partners access the AutoComplete+ Global service via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses AutoComplete+ Global, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that AutoCompletePlus shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if AutoCompletePlus has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to AutoComplete+ Global via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the API. AutoCompletePlus, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. AutoCompletePlus will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- AutoCompletePlus reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Payment are done on a monthly billing cycle using a direct deposit to AutoCompletePlus bank account.
- If you initially sign up for an account, and you don't cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged.
- An upgrade from the free 1-project plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, you will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. AutoCompletePlus does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account - we take pride and provide a simple no questions asked cancellation policy.
- All of your content access will be immediately unavailable from the Service upon cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- AutoCompletePlus, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other AutoCompletePlus service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. AutoCompletePlus reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- AutoCompletePlus reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the AutoCompletePlus Site (AutoCompletePlus.com) or the Service itself.
- AutoCompletePlus shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content served by AutoCompletePlus is owned by the Service - you can not store it or reuse it.
- We claim full intellectual property rights over the material you consume using the Service.
- The Service is copyright©2010-2011 All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the service without express written permission from AutoCompletePlus.
- AutoCompletePlus may use the information sent by customers to enhance the service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders via via email.
- You understand that AutoCompletePlus uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, AutoCompletePlus, or any other AutoCompletePlus service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by AutoCompletePlus.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any AutoCompletePlus customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your queries, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any content or any code of a destructive nature via our API.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds the Service limites, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by AutoCompletePlus) of other AutoCompletePlus customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- AutoCompletePlus does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that AutoCompletePlus shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if AutoCompletePlus has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of AutoCompletePlus to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and AutoCompletePlus and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and AutoCompletePlus (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to info at AutoCompletePlus dot com.